Sunday, February 04, 2007

Fake politics

Since New Year I have been traveling continuously. Seattle, California, Arizona, Germany, The Netherlands, Florida (3x), and I have had no time to write any meaningful posting yet.
And when I am at home, I try to spend some quality time with my wife and the kids.

Two weeks ago, I netflixed "When harry met Sally ...". I had seen this comedy 15 years ago, but I thought that my wife (remember that she grew up in communist China, where western films were normally not shown) would enjoy it.
I had totally forgotten the scene where Meg Ryan fakes an orgasm. It is one of the best comedy scenes in history. To hell, Catalan politics.

3 comments:

Habibi said...

I love that movie. I watched it this summer again and I loved it more than ever (as you grow older you get to like some things more).
Did she enjoy it?

Rab said...

To hell, Catalan politics.
Ian, Catalan politics is already hell!
If you ever come to Glasgow or Edinburgh in your travels, I am up for a pint.

ian llorens said...

Habibi,
She loved it and after having seen this scene a couple of times, I start to get worried why.

Rab,
Thanks for the invitation. I have never been to Scotland, but if I ever go, I will let you know.